Friday, January 17, 2020

Done working today. I want to drink but I'm not gonna. I've been gaining weight back so I'm not going to eat either. Last year I tried to lose weight and it worked great, until I hit a plateau at around 110 pounds. I lost the will to keep regulating my calorie intake. I didn't go right back to hogging down food like I was before, but it's been slowly ramping up. Time to try again.

Still working two jobs. This is exhausting. The boy wants to play but I'm stuck to the couch. He's gone out to the kitchen where his mom is - I should take this opportunity while he's distracted to put a load of laundry in. He is a little ball of energy and I have absolutely none of my own left to keep up.

I worry about someone in the family getting into a condition that requires round-the-clock care, like paralysis or dementia. I don't think health insurance covers that sort of thing. If it happened to me, and I was still able to, I'd probably find an end on my own terms. Which reminds me: I need to reexamine my life insurance. Maybe buy more. And maybe more of all the other insurances, too.

My wife is 36 weeks along.

No comments:

Post a Comment